Building: Avant at The Fort
Unit type: Studio Type Fully Furnished Apartment
Size: 36 sqm. – 387 sqft.
Price: 38,000 Pesos/mo.
- This studio unit is in blush and cloud paint interior, and mostly wood-like vinyl flooring. The kitchen area is in tile flooring. Air conditioning unit it window-type
- Great natural light and ventilation comes from two walls of full glass panels
- Leaning against a glass panel wall is the queen-sized bed with a headboard and at the angle of the glass walls near the bed are an accent chair and a small writing table
- Across the bed against the wall is a fabric-covered couch. Beside it is a dark glass table and chair, a medium-height cabinet drawers and an organizer. Mounted on the wall above the glass table is the TV
- A dark brown vinyl coated wardrobe cabinet with bottom drawers side by side a matching shelf cabinet sets the division between the ‘bedroom’ and the ‘kitchen’
- Behind the “cabinet divider” is a narrow rectangular granite dining table and black leather dining chairs
- The L-formation kitchen, the length of which is adjacent with the granite dining table, is lined with beige base cabinets under black marble counter tops
- Added ventilation comes from the kitchen window above the short end of the kitchen counter. Wall mounted cupboards provide additional storage spaces. Appliances include a refrigerator, an electric cooktop and microwave
- The blush-tiled bathroom with a window is fitted with a fixed shower, and mounted with a pedestal sink
- A wide angle view of the city with its tree-lined streets and high-rise structures, and the lush green lawns of the Manila Golf Course can be leaned from the unit’s glass panel walls