High Street is considered the backbone of Bonifacio Global City, with shops and restaurants that extends along 1Km. of pedestrian walk path with parks and fountain in between.
The inner park hosts almost every weekend, activities and events, while during weekdays it’s the preferred destination for residents to have just a pleasant walk and some shopping.
It is a natural move for home seekers to search for a residential condo located at a walking distance from BHS, and here this list may come at handy.
For the actual apartments click on the pics of the buildings. Feel free to schedule a viewing with us to scout and rent your next home in BGC:
Serendra (mid rise)
– The central buildings of Serendra are currently the nearest residential condo to High Street. In fact the main entrance gets you to Serendra Plaza restaurants area, which can be considered the east extension of High Street itself
West Tower at One Serendra
– This will be your luxury option, due to the large cuts of the apartments of this tower. It is as well, the most recent building opened for rent for One Serednra complex
– Walking south for two blocks, behind The Fort Strip restaurants area, you’ll find Icon Plaza. It is another good option to live in a very centrally located development, with apartments started to be turned over in 2016
The Luxe Residences
– Along 28th street, south-west of High Street, rises this fully residential condominium, with apartments for rent in range between 1BR and 3BR.
– One of the tallest residential buildings in BGC, (it was the tallest at the time of its opening, back in 2012), The Infinity rises just two blocks south of High Street. It offers full range of sizes from Studio up to 3BR apartments
Under Construction Buildings:
– This will be the first residential building that will open in the new block called High Street South. As the name suggest, it is located in the very near proximity of BSH, with units facing North facing it. Turnover to be expected in late 2017.
Inquire today, to check the available apartments in any of those buildings, call or text 0916 5761772 (intl. +639165761772) or else just fill the form below. If you are a unit owner with a unit for rent in BGC, contact us here
INQUIRE DIRECTLY BY FILLING THE FORM: