Building: Dasmariñas Village
Unit type: 4BR with Den Semi Furnished
Size: Lot 1000 sqm. – House 1,123 sqm.
Price: 350,000 Pesos/mo.
- The house is in blush and cloud interior paint and shiny vinyl flooring. Big windows and glass sliding doors allow for natural brightness and good air circulation
- Furniture arrangement and furniture movement is easy with the wide and spacious living room, great for entertaining family and friends. Air conditioning system is the window type
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet, one wall with built-in cabinets and high cabinets, across are eye-level cabinets and a table dresser with a full wall mirror, drawers and storage cabinets
- Another bedroom has a wall-to-wall table with drawers and storage cabinets. Built-in cabinets and high cabinets line another wall near the bedroom door
- All the bedrooms are well ventilated, with window-type air conditioning, and have provisions for built-in white-painted wardrobe cabinets and high cabinets
- The wide kitchen is in a U-formation with white floor tiles, smoke grey marble counters and white base cabinets, mounted cupboards and shelves
- Kitchen ventilation comes from the big jalousie windows by the double sink. A split type air conditioner is mounted high above the jalousies.
- A white-two door refrigerator stands at the edge of the counter
- Against one wall in the laundry room are the washing machine and dryer, across them is the surface-mounted sink in the white granite counter top. Jalousie windows provide ventilation
- The master bathroom has an alcove bathtub with a half wall enclosure and the toilet with a similar enclosure. The width of the wall between the enclosures is the vanity counter/cabinet with a surface mounted sink on the cream-colored counter top
- Above the sink, mounted on the wall is the mirror and shelf cabinets on both sides of the mirror
- Three other bathrooms with accent tile walls are similarly structured except for the bathtub -, a half-wall shower enclosure and fitted with a curtain rod. Each vanity counter/cabinet has a surface mounted sink, mirror and shelf cabinets
- The back portion of the house is in part paved with concrete and lined with cobblestones. Window grills are installed for added security. A double deep laundry (tile) sink is mounted right outside, near the door of the laundry room