Building: Dasmariñas Village
Unit type: 2 Storey Four Bedrooms Unfurnished House
Size: Lot 1000 sqm. – House 800 sqm.
Price: 350,000 Pesos/mo.
- White paint interior and polished tile flooring on the first level are further enhanced by the big glass windows and the full glass panel wall and sliding doors
- With elegant and functional furniture, the living room and dining room can easily accommodate a good number of guests, for family reunions and special occasion celebrations
- A door leads to a room with wood parquet flooring, and with a bathroom. This can be furnished and designed for more private activities like business meetings or more private conversations
- The stairway with dark wood balustrades leads up to the second – floor bedrooms with big windows. The spacious landing-hallway can be converted to an upstairs living room
- Great natural light and ventilation is lavished the master bedroom; cooling provided by a ceiling fan and a split-type air conditioner. A private door opens to adjacent walls of built-in wardrobe cabinets and high cabinets, and custom windows for ventilation
- The other bedrooms are similarly structured, with a window type air conditioner, white-painted built-in cabinets and one with a built-in dresser
- Matte-tile flooring and grey granite counter tops define the huge U-formation kitchen, naturally brightened with the width of wall-to-wall big windows, and with a kitchen island
- Chocolate-brown painted base cabinets and drawers, and wall-mounted cupboards provide multiple kitchen storage space. Another door leads to a much smaller L-formed kitchen with a black granite counter top and white base cabinets and cupboards
- The master bathroom with a bathtub is generously-spaced, with a fixed shower and a shower enclosure. The vanity counter-cabinet with a full wall mirror sits a double under-mount sink
- The other bathrooms are similarly designed, each with a bathroom enclosure, an under-mount sink in a granite counter top /cabinet with a mirror
- Going out from the living room through the glass sliding doors, the small backyard and swimming pool make for perfect “out-of-the-house” entertaining
- The black gates open to a cemented driveway to that could easily accommodate more than one vehicle