Building: Dasmariñas Village
Unit type: 4BR with Den Semi Furnished
Size: Lot 900 sqm. – House 800 sqm.
Price: 420,000 Pesos/mo.
- This huge house seems even bigger with its white paint interior and full glass walls and windows
- The front door opens to a bright living room with polished marble tile flooring tempered by the length of brown interior walls on one side and white on the other side
- The bedrooms with built-in cabinets are with shiny wood parquet flooring and rendered bright and ventilated with big window panels. Air conditioning system is the split type
- A half wall in one of the wood-parqueted rooms could easily be converted to accent wall and transform the room with an extra functional space
- White granite counter tops on the L-formation main kitchen allow for comfortable working spaces. Above the kitchen island in the main kitchen is a suspended range hood
- Another door leads to a second kitchen also with a range hood and a gas range. Kitchen windows provide additional ventilation
- A back porch with non-slip tile flooring is partly enclosed with an extended roof overhang and screened panel windows. A tiled structure with deep double wash basins are functional for dirty-kitchen clean-up or hand laundry purposes.
- Two bathrooms have each a square vessel sink on a long, white granite counter and a full mirror on the wall above the vanity counter and glass shower enclosures
- Another bathroom has a corner bathtub and a shower enclosure
- From the bathroom, a walk-in closet is lined with a wall-to-wall vinyl-covered rack of multi-sized open shelves, cabinet hangers and drawers. At the inside corner is a full wall narrow vertical mirror
- A small garden bed with welcome plants accents the entrance to the driveway which is lined on both sides with planting strips
- Concrete pavement surrounds the backyard pool. Close to the pool is the covered patio with glass panel sliding doors