Building: Fifth Avenue Place
Unit type: Fully Furnished 1BR apartment
Size: 37 sqm. – 398 sqft.
Price: 32,000 Pesos/mo.
- This unit is in cloud paint interior and wood parquet flooring. Air-conditioning system is window-type
- Big wall-to-wall windows enhance the living and the dining rooms; full-mirrored walls create an illusion of space
- Furniture is in dominant dark brown wood with carved intricate designs
- A daybed occupies the wall by the windows and across is a media unit with the TV. Beside the bed is a brown chest box
- Not far from the daybed is a small round glass-topped dining table and two chairs with cushioned seats
- At the corner by the main door is a two-tiered narrow console table with decorative pieces
- The main door opens to the corner open kitchen on the left. Mosaic back-splash tiles complement the vinyl coated wall-mounted cupboards and shelves
- Kitchen essentials include a single sink with drainboard, a two-door ref, a microwave and an electric range with hood
- Under the grey granite counter-tops are base cabinets for more storage. The L-formation kitchen extends to a peninsula/breakfast bar with two green bar stools with backrests
- The bedroom features a queen-sized platform bed and a white wall rack with multiple shelf cabinets with space provision for the TV
- A partly drawn shower curtain in reveals a hand-held shower and floating glass corner shelves. Mounted on the wall above the pedestal sink is a wall-to-wall frame-less mirror
- From the big windows, residents have the serene view of the Manila American Memorial