Building: Forbeswood Parklane
Unit type: Fully furnished 1 Bedroom apartment
Size: 46 sqm. 495 sqft.
Price: 35,000 Pesos/mo.
- This unit’s interior is a contrast of black and multi-colored walls and mostly tile flooring. The bedroom is in wood-like vinyl flooring
- Black base boards and black crown moldings line the concrete ceiling from the living room to the dining room, brightened by the brick wall paper design of the walls and the of the full glass window
- The living room is furnished with a black sectional sofa and a multi-layered media unit
- Not too far from the living room is the six-seater dark wood dining set with a rectangular glass top table
- The kitchen is dominated by the black granite counter top, black base cabinets and cupboards. The dark color is balanced by the off-white tiles and ceiling, and the grey backsplash tiles
- Appliances include a refrigerator, microwave and a two-burner electric stove
- Provision for laundry is made with the top-load washing machine in the black and white toned laundry area
- The bedroom has the same ceiling structure and paint as the living room, but with a geometric designed wall paper
- Pastel shades of pink, lavender and smoke grey on the wall beside the black cabinet brighten the room furnished with a metal-framed queen size bed
- The blush-tiled bathroom walls are a stark contrast to the black granite bathroom counter on which sits a white vessel sink, with a wide mirror mounted on the wall above it
- A rainfall shower and a stainless – steel soap rack is revealed by the drawn shower curtain
- From the unit, a view of the towering structures and the tree-lined streets below is quite a sight