Building: Fort Palm Spring
Unit type: Fully furnished 1BR apartment
Size: 37 sqm. – 398 sqft.
Price: 35,000 Pesos/mo.
- This unit is in cloud paint interior and wood slabs flooring. Air-conditioning is split-type. Furniture and fixtures of varnished natural brown and charcoal black provide a stark contrast to the interior walls
- The full glass panel balcony door and custom windows with zebra blinds brightens the spacious bedroom, set apart from the rest of the sections by a two-panel sliding door
- Bedroom features a queen-sized wood-framed bed with a headboard, bedside tables and a wall of built-in cabinets and high-cabinets
- Immediately outside the bedroom is a brown fabric love seat against a wall and across is the four-sitter rectangular wooden dining table and chairs with upholstered seats
- Mounted on the wall by the dining area is the TV; under it is a narrow console
- Glossy white brick tile walls establish the kitchen area in an L-formation
- Black granite counter-tops, dark base cabinets, cupboards with opaque doors in dark frames highlight the black and white contrast
- Kitchen essentials include a two-door refrigerator, a microwave and an electric range with hood
- The bathroom features a shower enclosure with corner shower doors, a tankless water heater with a shower head, a hand-held shower, and a surface-counted sink on a black granite counter
- From the balcony with blue tinted glass and metal balustrade is an unobstructed view of the city