Building: Fort Palm Spring
Unit type: Fully Furnished 1BR Condo Unit
Size: 40 sqm. 430 sqft.
Price: 38,000 Pesos/mo.
- This studio is in cloud interior paint and mostly shiny wood flooring
- From the main door, on your left is a breakfast bar with high upholstered chairs signaling the free side of the kitchen
- The off-white granite counter balances the colorful mosaic back splash tiles and the orange-colored cupboards and cabinets
- The four-burner cook-top with the range hood, the single sink and the refrigerator are in a row. Above the ref are open shelves. Opposite this row is the other kitchen counter with the microwave and other kitchen appliances just below the breakfast bar
- A two panel mirrored wall across the bar help brighten the entryway from the main door
- Moving further in, the living area is established by a black leather love seat facing the lime green accent multi-shelved wall rack mounted parallel with the mirrored wall. At the middle is the flat screen TV. High above, mounted on the wall is the split type air con unit
- A white built in cabinet occupies the inside corner next to the green wall rack
- Custom windows line the width of the unit. A high narrow table and two high chairs are positioned by the windows with the built in cabinet to the left
- The other length of the unit parallel with the living room all the way to the windowed wall is occupied by two double-decker bunk-beds separated by a wooden partition, making this unit ideal for sharing by four
- Moss green and black tiles accent the generously spaced bathroom, fitted with a fixed rainfall shower. A vessel sink sits on a checkered bathroom counter. Mounted on the wall above the sink is a cabinet with a mirrored door