Building: South of Market SoMa
Unit type: Fully Furnished Studio type apartment
Size: 39 sqm. – 420 sqft.
Price: 42,000 Pesos/mo.
- This unit is in multi-colored paint interiors in blush, scarlet and caramel accents, wood-like vinyl flooring, and split-type air-conditioning
- Furniture and fixtures are a contrast of white and dark chocolate tones
- Main door opens to the kitchen on the left, and further in – to the living and dining areas
- Living room furniture includes a daybed with pillows and an ottoman, a wooden coffee table, and a media unit with the flat screen TV against a brick accent wall
- Mounted on the brick wall, above the TV is a dark wood floating shelf
- The dining table set is a dark toned solid wood rectangular table, two matching stools and two chairs with upholstered seats
- A huge wood-framed rectangular mirror is mounted on the scarlet painted wall against which the dining table leans
- Between the “bedroom” and the “living room” is a two-panel sliding door divider with vertical louvered top and small framed windows
- Daylight comes from the full glass panel wall in the “bedroom” which features a queen-sized wood-framed bed against an accent wall, and a wardrobe cabinet across the bed
- The kitchen is in a U-formation with brick back-splash, ivory-colored granite counter-tops, natural wood vinyl-wrapped base cabinets and cupboards
- Kitchen essentials include a four-burner electric counter-top with hood, built-in oven, microwave, and a two-door refrigerator
- The bathroom is in spring green and steel blue interiors, with a pedestal sink, dual-flush toilet, stainless steel towel rack, and bar, with a shower curtain enclosure