Building: The Icon
Unit type: Fully Furnished Studio apartment
Size: 36 sqm. – 387 sqft.
Price: 35,000 Pesos/mo.
- The unit interior is in a patterned wall paper of cloud, fog and grey tones and matte tile flooring
- Charcoal black concrete ceiling moldings and black furniture provide a stark contrast to the wall to wall glass panel windows, the floor and the walls
- Entering the main door, to your right is the single-walled kitchen with ash interior paint, cream-colored cupboards, base cabinets and granite counter-top. By the door at the corner is a two-door refrigerator
- Further in, parallel with the kitchen but separated by a wall is a row of cream-colored built-in wardrobe cabinets
- Near the cabinet is a ladder organizer, a black rectangular ottoman and the wall-mounted TV. Under the TV is a narrow wooden media unit
- Across the wardrobe cabinets is the bathroom in beige and cream tiles, with a shower enclosure, water heater and a hand-held shower and a pedestal sink
- In-most, in a square layout is the all in one “bedroom-living room-dining room”. The black wooden queen-sized bed with a headboard is flanked by two narrow wall-mounted floating bedside tables
- At the against the wall and by the windows is a long black metal-framed leather daybed with a trundle
- Across the foot of the bed is the two-sitter dark glass dining table set. Next to it, on the floor is the air-conditioning unit
- A wall-to wall mirror under the glass panel windows and the mirrored wall at the corner beside the TV and media unit enhance the unit and creates an illusion of space
- The Burgos Circle, neighboring towers and an angle of the Manila Golf Course are views to enjoy from the unit
- This studio unit comes with parking provision